Published 14:43 on 18 Feb 2021
Datchet Water Sailing Club offer membership to anyone with a love of sailing, racing, windsurfing, wind foiling, wing foiling or paddle boarding regardless of skill or experience. Datchet is a member's club, run by the members for the members with the additional support of paid staff. It is a club "Where membership matters" and new members are welcome.
Benefits of membership
- Access to our large reservoir which offers excellent year-round sailing.
- An active dinghy & keelboat racing program, year-round on Sunday Mornings & Wednesday Evening Summer Series.
- Hire of club boats.
- Onsite training centre, many of our courses are discounted to members, some are even free!
- Use of dinghy park and windsurf storage pods, subject to availability and fees.
- Social program of BBQs, talks and other activities.
How to Join
We will then approve your membership and send you an invoice. We may give you a call to check our club is the right fit for you.
Once your membership has been approved and paid, you'll be sent a welcome pack including relevant club activity sheets, fleet captain details and upcoming training details. You can then get out on the water and use our facilities.
If you'd like to visit the club before joining please arrange a visit by calling 01753683872 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about the types of membership & costs click here.
Last updated 11:15 on 28 May 2021