Datchet Youth Team - Spring
The Datchet Youth Team is for members aged 13-18. The aim is to improve & introduce new sailing skills and to be a social group. The content of the sessions will be flexible and varied, it may include catamaran sailing, seamanship skills, team racing, spinnaker sailing, and dinghy instructor & assistant instructor preparation.
Duration: 3-hour sessions, across 6 Saturdays. Sessions are paid for as a block and cannot be bought individually.
Pre-course requirements: RYA Stage 4 or equivalent and DWSC membership.
Please log-in or create an account below to book this course.
The following form part of this event:
- Session 1 : 17 April, 14:00 - 17:00
- Session 2 : 24 April, 14:00 - 17:00
- Session 3 : 1 May, 14:00 - 17:00
- Session 4 : 8 May, 14:00 - 17:00
- Session 5 : 15 May, 14:00 - 17:00
- Session 6 : 22 May, 14:00 - 17:00
This event currently has no tickets available.
Last updated 3:07pm on 7 February 2021