Club Racing Results
Published 18:42 on 14 Jul 2020
Club Racing starts at 10.30 am on a Sunday and 3 pm on a Wednesday between the beginning of September to the end of November and February to April. From April to August a Wednesday evening series also takes place.
Results for the series so far are available here.
A few key point to highlight:
- Sunday club racing starting at 1030. Two races back to back.
- Wednesday racing starting at 1500.
- Sign on once per series using via the club calendar.
- Courses will use the fixed marks and will have a start/finish gate.
- Courses will be indicated on a whiteboard afloat, not using flags. They will also go on WhatsApp groups and a board ashore.
- On Sundays, existing fleets are combined into 3 starts with a course for starts 1 & 2 and a windward-leeward course for start 3.
- Starting sequence changed to add one minute between each 3-2-1-go sequence.
- If you retire inform the Race Officer afloat or use WhatsApp ashore.
- Results queries (or protests before 1630) email email@example.com
Full details and documents can be found here.
Last updated 12:48 on 17 September 2021