The Notice of Race and Sailing Instructions for the Club Championships have been published on the club website https://www.dwsc.co.uk/racing-2/club-racing-2/club-series-docs/. Please look at the bottom of this page. The basic format of the day is planned as: –
- Briefing at 9.30 am.
- First Race starts at 10.30 am with a Triangular course with a gate part way up the beat.
- Race 2 will be sailed straight after using a Windward/Leeward course.
- We then intend to have a lunch break although this is subject to confirmation at the briefing.
- The Spring and Summer Sunday series prize giving will be during the lunch period.
- Race 3 will be a Trapezoid Course
- Race 4 will be sailed “back to back” with Race 3 and consist of a q course.
- All the races will be sailed on a single handicap, average lap time basis so you need to sail through the gate on every windward leg and you will be finished after the shorten course symbol is flown.
The first race of the day will also be the “Bart’s Bash” race. Please enter on their website to be counted towards this global event – and to channel your sponsorship (the main aim!)