Possible Postponement Wayfarer Inlands

wayfarer

We are monitoring the wind conditions and will make a final decision on whether to postpone the Wayfarer Inland Championships on Friday at 1pm

 

If postponed please notify any other potential competitors.

 

If postponed, we will notify the membership of a revised championships as soon as possible.
Many Thanks.
DWSC