Great wind forecast for Sunday morning and the weather is due to get better for this weekend! For Sunday morning racing we have Hunter Warden and Mike Clapp as Race Officers and Tom Hayes on Safety.
RYA DINGHY SHOW UPDATE: The RYA have announced that bearing in mind the latest weather conditions and forecast, the Dinghy Show will still be going ahead. They ask however if you feel it is unsafe to make the journey, don’t. Team Datchet will still be there so if you are coming, make sure you come and say hello!
Whats coming up
- First Aid Refreshers- We have our First Aid course dates available to book through our website, if you are a Safety boat driver, race officer, regular volunteer or you are looking to get your First Aid Certificate, check out our dates using the following link. First Aid Courses
- Please get in contact with your fleet captains regarding this years Push the Boat Out.
- 10/11th March- Contender Open. Spread the word! It would be great to see as many boats on the start line as possible!
- 17th/18th March– Topper National Series Event. The water will be closed all weekend and there will be no Sunday racing. If you would be able to help us with this event, please let us know
- There will be a VHF Taster evening taking place on Wednesday 7th March. Please keep an eye out for a booking form that will be sent round
- Spring is in the air, we are getting the club ready for the new season. If you are interested in joining our Work Party, please contact Tristan at email@example.com
- We know its still early but it would be great if you can volunteer your time for the NSSA National Regatta from 23rd-27th July. Please email Tristan at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- The start of the Wednesday evening series is starting on 2nd May but there will be fun races on 18th and 25th April leading up to it.