Here is a summary of what we have on at the club this weekend.
· Continuing Sunday Racing Autumn Series with races 9-10
· We welcome the Laser 4.7’s for their 4th Ladder Event.
· The Datchet Water Radio Sailing Club are holding a Rules talk with Chris Watts from the RYA Presenting
Great news, the water level is on the rise. The lip has now been covered and the pumps are still on. Let’s hope for a full reservoir very soon
· Registration for the Datchet Flyer which is being held on the 12th/13th December is now open so get your entries in now. Click on the link below to register.
· Our Christmas Lunch is coming up. Don’t forget to sign up before the 13th December. Click on the link below to sign up
For the latest wind forecast, please use the link below
For members on Sunday, your Race Officer will be Nick Moore assisted by Andrew Partington on safety.
Hope to see you on the water,